Demag DC-Com chain hoist
To complete list of Demag products: http://aqs.demag-us.com/ProductPages/DCCPP.htm
To Shop Hoists Online : http://www.demaghoist.com/HoistShop.asp
Basic equipment with quality
The DC-Com Chain Hoist is tailored to standard duty applications - just right for everyday use. In addition, the hoist has many standard features you expect from a high-quality Demag product traditionally know as options on other hoists. DC-Com units are design to easily integrate into the Demag KBK Crane Construction Kit Rail System. The new generation of U11/U22 trolleys provides smooth and low resistance movement of loads on I beam girders.
- Simple commissioning and installation
- Ergonomic pushbutton to greatly reduce the risk of repetitive injuries
- Maintenance Friendly due to the unique service cover
- Hoist are rated for 1200 or up to 1600 full load hours
- 24V contactor control
- Standard high and low speed lifting
Demag DK chain hoists
Modular design with tomorrow's technology
Our DK electric chain hoists can be used for a wide variety of applications - as individual units or integrated in crane or monorail installations. They can be easily moved with push-travel trolleys or electric-travel drives. The wide range of variants meet the needs of all conceivable lifting and transport applications - from single workplace hoist units to fully automatic indexed control of all lifting and travel operations in automatic installations.
- Small hook dimension C
- Standard direct control
- Three lifting speed variants -up to 25 m/min
- Standard 3 m hook path, other hook paths possible
- Ergonomically designed DSK control pendant
- Renowned sliding-rotor brake motor with new rotor-shaft connection
- Choice of pole-changing motors: 1:4/1:6 or motors with one speed
- IP 55 enclosure to DIN 40050
- Special Demag chain with extra surface hardening
- Six-pocket, hardened chain drive sprocket for extremely low-vibration operation
- Overload protection and end position limitation by means of integrated slipping clutch
- Low-noise operation owing to helical gearing in the first stage of the gearbox
- Easy-access integrated electrics of plug-in design for simple modification and refurbishment
- Version for single-phase alternating current
- Low-headroom trolley with extremely low overall height
- Optional 2 chain lead-offs = 2 hooks
- Limit switch integrated in the housing for positioning, Hall detector for connection with electronic controls
- Tailored solutions from the modular system
- Functional design
- Design corresponds to the guidelines of the association of European series hoist equipment manufacturers (FEM)
Hoists from STAHL CraneSystems, consistent variety
Every crane system from STAHL is equipped with original STAHL CraneSystems hoists. With our wide range of chain hoists, wire rope hoists and winches, we offer you the greatest variety of hoists in the world. That means flexibility for your logistics tasks. Every material flow requirement, however unconventional, can be solved individually, and that at a particularly favourable ratio of performance and economy.
The reliable chain hoists can be used universally in the S.W.L. range of 125 kg to 5,000 kg. The adaptable wire rope hoists and winches are available as a modular system and designed for an S.W.L. range of 500 kg to 160,000 kg.
- Perfectly matched _ All cranes from STAHL CraneSystems are equipped with original hoists of our own manufacture
- Satisfying requirements _ The most extensive hoist range for the optimum design of your crane
- Safe _ Generously dimensioned hoist and travel motors for high duty cycles
- Efficient _ All hoists with two hoisting and two travel speeds
- Quiet _ Extremely smooth running, very low noise level
SH & AS7 Wire Rope Hoists _
field-proven technology, maximum flexibility
The adaptable wire rope hoists from STAHL CraneSystems are designed as an uncompromisingly modular system and calculated for an S.W.L. range from 500 kg to 160,000 kg. The modular system ensures rationalised production at the highest level of quality and maximum flexibility. The versatile SH series is available for the S.W.L. range from 500 kg to 25,000 kg in five frame sizes with 26 S.W.L. variants. The upper S.W.L. range up to 100,000 kg is covered by the tried-and-tested AS 7. The SHW 8 winch programme extends the area of application into the heavy load range up to 160,000 kg.
A compact, sturdy construction is concealed behind the attractive design of STAHL CraneSystems' wire rope hoists. They are extremely reliable, extremely powerful and have above-average service life. The particularly smooth, precise starting and braking characteristics are common to all.